homestead - RE: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass

  • From: "WF Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 16:56:38 -0500

> Nah, he'll sell the ranch at Crawford that he bought in 2000.

Nope, he's spent so much time there on our payroll that he has truly come to
love it. He'll keep it.

> Lynda, who won't post the number of days until the next election as she
> doesn't want the dolts to get their panties in a bunch anymore <<eg>>

Nope, you just realized how petty, childish and stupid it made you look to
be wasting your time keeping up with something like that. Nothing you do or
say can get my panties in a bunch. Amuse me maybe, but not irritate me.
---