homestead - RE: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass

  • From: "WF Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:50:08 -0500

> I understand that he's to blame for gravity too. I've heard that
> there's a possibility that some large object may hit the earth, and he
> hasn't done anything about it yet.
>
> Bill

Don't worry, he's signing a contract with Haliburton at Camp David this
weekend for just that thing. The disenfranchised are going to pay Haliburton
billions of dollars to go get it. What makes me mad is that Haliburton gets
to keep all the oil they find on it, and its purported to be a bunch.

Warren
---