homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:52:21 -0800

James, you know better. Dumbya talks to god and god does what Dumbya asks
him to do. After all, Dumbya has the ear of Billy Graham, also. How much
more power does one need. I mean, everyone knows the bush baby is so smart.
Well, except that he never learned how to eat pretzels but that doesn't
count.

Why, the way I hear it, after he spends the next four years finishing the
job of ruining the economy in the U.S., he's heading for the rivival tents
and the evanglist t.v. stations.

Lynda
If ignorance is bliss, the White House is the happiest place on earth.

If ignorance is bliss, the White House is the happiest place on earth.