homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 08:43:00 -0800

I understand that he's to blame for gravity too. I've heard that there's a possibility that some large object may hit the earth, and he hasn't done anything about it yet.

Bill

WF Smith wrote:

Ah, I see. So Bush not only has the power to cause Arafat to die, he has
had the power to raise him from the dead!

James

Well, the simple answer is "yes", but you have to remember that he is merely
the conduit.