homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 16:32:42 -0700

You're right. I know it's not for me to understand, but a few things that
puzzled me were yesterday's announcement of 337,000 new jobs created in
October, the drop in the price of crude, and the NYSE's rally.

Not to mention that when Arafat found out that Bush was reelected, he couldn't take it and gave up the ghost (effectively). Amazing guy that Bush.

I understand that the sun has stopped spotting.