homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass

  • From: "Paul Hillman" <chris_hillman AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:57:25 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: WF Smith<mailto:WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org<mailto:homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 8:48 AM

You're right. I know it's not for me to understand, but a few things that
puzzled me were yesterday's announcement of 337,000 new jobs created in
October, the drop in the price of crude, and the NYSE's rally. I guess Bush
was just too dumb to release these numbers and cause all this on monday of
this week. If he had done so, he might have won re-election outright without
resorting to having Karl Rove re-program all the electronic voting machines.

Response;

The Baron von Rothschild (Banker), in 1776 said, (to wit), "Guess what!! I
had a 'vision'! It matters NOT who sits in government, King or otherwise,
whomever has the MONEY controls the country!! And, I have all the money!!"

The same is true today!! Too many people blame the entire economy on the
President. Sure the President has an affect on the economy, but does he have
some magic-sword to cause corporations, etc. to respond to his wills? Not
hardly!!

We are under the thumb of the Federal Reserve bankers and their
corporations. Did'nt you know that?

Paul Hillman