homestead - Re: [Homestead] Recieved this, thought to pass it along

  • From: clhw AT InfoAve.Net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Recieved this, thought to pass it along
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 07:25:40 -0500

A large portion of Christianity/Churchianity teaches that the "Old
Testament", called "Torah or Tanakh" by the Israelites (NOT Israelis), is
dead; is not to be followed. Then they fight for display of the "Ten
Commandments" which are part of that "dead law".

Most of the Christian denominations repudiate the "Jewish" roots. They've
even corrupted the name of the one they call a god and the "Jews" reject as
a pagan claim.... There has never been a letter "J" in Hebrew or Aramaic
and there was no "J" in English until the early 1600s. So he was not named
what they claim.

Most Christians (not the Seventh Day Adventists and several other groups
who call themselves Sacred Name believers) corrupt the sabbath commanded to
be observed in the "Old Testament" and obviously observed in the "New
Testament".

Your premise below is not correct even if it is followed by true statements.