homestead - Re: [Homestead] Recieved this, thought to pass it along

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Recieved this, thought to pass it along
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:58:08 -0700

I'm told the president is doing a good job. doesn't make it so <eg>

Lots of folks tell lots of things about the First Nations population that is
negative. However, those same folks won't tell you about the white as
Wonder bread folks who the government has put on Indian rolls of tribes that
have oil or timber income.

So, while "they" tell you these things, in some ways they are correct. Not
in the way they meant but in fact because some tribal rolls have been
"corrected" by the BIA and include 100% white bread.

Lynda