homestead - Re: [Homestead] Recieved this, thought to pass it along

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Recieved this, thought to pass it along
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 06:43:03 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/04 8:52:14 PM, tonihawr AT msn.com writes:

<< Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly

documented.

Christian ? oops .... : >>

Actually, I don't think Christians see themselves as being separate from
those of Jewish faith in most fronts. After all, they openly follow a Jewish
carpenter and his father, their God. All the founders of Christianity were
Jews and
they started out in synagogues. All the original Christian writings were by
Jews, so of course the Christian faith is tracable to them. Essentially their
faith is an offshoot from judaism, so I still think the statement is fine.

Drew