homestead - Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 08:41:21 -0700

-how the hell to you satisfy anyone who is perpetually curious about anything and everything?

That is my problem and what is driving me to live in a travel trailer for a while. I want to just go and see.

I have been heard to lament that I have too many interests and would do better to focus on one or two. In retrospect, I like me the way I am. Those with a short list of interests appear to do better in our American financial way of life but I am certain that I continue to taste more of the banquet.