homestead - Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 21:27:10 -0700

Toni Hawryluk wrote:

You guys ignored me. I am sniffling in rejection.

Awww, sweetie, don't cry, you were too quiet -
gotta get loud-like-Tvo ... hehehe !

Are there really respected groups of foreign scientists and intellectuals out
there thinking that W is causing so much peril to the planet that they need
to try to intercede in our elections? I haven't seen this before, I guess.

Ahem - foreign scientists and intellectuals
may be well-paid enough to buy stock in the
various corporations that do 'this sort of
thing' .... (wincing before I'm shot).

Trying to edu-mah-cate myself better,

When Tvo gets *his* life story in print,
we'll all have a field day ! LOL now ... !
Hey, Tvo - is anybody tracking 'you' ?

tvoivozhd---been on the Feds Blacklist ever since I subscribed to Izvestia from the Four Continents Bookstore in New York so I could become fluent in colloquial Russion, rather than stilted-textbook style. Both mortal crimes in the eyes of FBI and CIA---and then there was my constant running battle with the State Department which was always intent on killing me and my Polish partner, and stealing our money in collusion with their puppet, Joaquin Balaguer President of the Dominican Republic.
No wonder I kept my money in the Zurich Foreign Bank of Commerce.

Tammy in Colorado (who wound up with zucchini...period...from her garden this
year so far)

When you turn that crop into zucchini bread
with plenty of those apple or pumpkin pie spices
in it, you can make a 'pretty penny' at any
farmers' market - just don't run afoul of whatever
zoning/permissions are in effect in your locality.
I tried Google with "zoning, Colorado" but that
was too general, your library could probably help if you don't want to mess with "city hall"
yourself ...

Toni