homestead - Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 17:54:53 -0700

At 10/2/2004 05:30 PM, you wrote:
I wrote a few days ago and forwarded this thing I found in a national
magazine about a group of sociologists begging the US not to re-elect W.

You guys ignored me. I am sniffling in rejection.

I read it Tammy, but I have my problems, they have their own agenda and there are only so many hours in the day. <Shrug>.
I can only deal with so much at time and what other nations want "me" to do is far down on my list of priorities.

Rob
becidawa AT hctc.com