homestead - Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 01:31:24 -0400

I wrote a few days ago and forwarded this thing I found in a national
magazine about a group of sociologists begging the US not to re-elect W.

There was a shorter letter from a group of Japanese scientists again
imploring US citizens to vote for ANYONE but W.

You guys ignored me. I am sniffling in rejection.

Didn't Ignore you, just real busy...
I will add this short response. There are also very many terrorists who
would love us to not re-elect Bush. I give then even shorter shrift than I
do the Japanese.

Ray