homestead - Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 17:45:27 -0700

> You guys ignored me. I am sniffling in rejection.

Awww, sweetie, don't cry, you were too quiet -
gotta get loud-like-Tvo ... hehehe !

Are there really respected groups of foreign scientists and intellectuals out
there thinking that W is causing so much peril to the planet that they need
to try to intercede in our elections? I haven't seen this before, I guess.

Ahem - foreign scientists and intellectuals
may be well-paid enough to buy stock in the
various corporations that do 'this sort of
thing' .... (wincing before I'm shot).

> Trying to edu-mah-cate myself better,

When Tvo gets *his* life story in print,
we'll all have a field day ! LOL now ... !
Hey, Tvo - is anybody tracking 'you' ?

> Tammy in Colorado (who wound up with zucchini...period...from her garden
> this year so far)

When you turn that crop into zucchini bread
with plenty of those apple or pumpkin pie spices
in it, you can make a 'pretty penny' at any
farmers' market - just don't run afoul of whatever
zoning/permissions are in effect in your locality.
I tried Google with "zoning, Colorado" but that
was too general, your library could probably
help if you don't want to mess with "city hall"
yourself ...

Toni