homestead - Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 18:54:44 -0700

I didn't see the one about sociologists but then Yahoo has been REALLY
acting up lately and on one list everyone is consistantly getting 3 of every
single message! On another list that isn't a Yahoo list we are getting
posts out of order and some a week or two late. Guess the cyber-boogers are
at it again %-{

I don't know about sociologists and scientists internationally, what did
surprist me is that my cousin (a BAC) sent me the following from a group she
just joined, Christians Against the Re-election of Bush,

Psalm 2004

Bush is my shepherd, I shall be in want.
He leadeth me beside the still factories,
He maketh me to lie down on park benches,
He restoreth my doubts about the Republican party,
He guideth me onto the paths of unemployment for the party's sake.
I do fear the evildoers, for thou talkst about them constantly.
Thy tax cuts for the rich and thy deficit spending
They do discomfort me.
Thou anointeth me with never-ending debt,
And my savings and assets shall soon be gone.
Surely poverty and hard living shall follow me all the days of my life,
And my jobless children shall dwell in my basement forever.

Lynda