homestead - Re: [Homestead] Incoherent bush

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Incoherent bush
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 08:37:05 -0700

For a look at how the Bush campaign is using his born-again image in the campaign, go to:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/03/arts/03rich.html?8hpib

A new DVD portrays Bush as God's chosen one. He sees foreign policy as a Christian crusade.

Religion is the primary issue causing terror throughout the world. Apparently, we in America are very close to that ultimate schism ourselves.

Bush may well go down in history as The Great Divider. Perhaps this far right effort is necessary. Perhaps we have to work our way through this to clarify what kind of a country we will be. It could get ugly.