homestead - Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...
  • Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 06:51:42 -0700

At 10/3/2004, you wrote:
I have been heard to lament that I have too many interests and would do better to focus on one or two. In retrospect, I like me the way I am. Those with a short list of interests appear to do better in our American financial way of life but I am certain that I continue to taste more of the banquet.

That is also my problem, way too many interests and there is always something new to learn and understand. My book collection used to reflect that eclectic range of interests, mostly because when I get interested in something I try to research it to death.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com