homestead - Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Okay, you guys...
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 00:46:03 -0700

So true, Marie. It is Europe that wants Dumbya out of the picture because
they feel the terrorist recruitment will go down if he isn't around to piss
them off anymore with his fake cowboy routine. Sheesh, his imitation of
John Wayne is just pathetic!

You'd think if he wanted to pretend to be a cowboy he'd have bought a ranch
before 2000.

Lynda