freetds - Re: Changes required to compile with libtool 1.2

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Steve Sherwood" <stephens AT cabletron.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Changes required to compile with libtool 1.2
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:22:55 +0100

>The latest stable release (0.47) compiles it without the problem. I
>don't know about the unstable releases.

Not sure which version I had (Can't find version number),
however I downloaded the latest from the web site and I
get no compile problems at all.

Rgds
Steve

---
Steve Sherwood - stephens AT ctron.com - (01635) 810517
| Just like Pariah I have no name | Never feed your cat |
| Living in a blaze of obscurity | anything that clashes |
| Need courage to survive the day | with the carpet... |
(A)bort (R)etry (I)nfluence with large hammer