corpus-paul - RE: [Corpus-Paul] Questions for Paul

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Pastor Martin Eldred" <graced AT pobox.mtaonline.net>
  • To: "Corpus-Paul" <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Corpus-Paul] Questions for Paul
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 15:33:32 -0900

Here would be my five questions for our friend Paul:

1. Could you explain just how many letters you actually wrote to the church
in Corinth, and then give me a run-down on what they contained and when they
were written?

2. Can you explain how you understand same gender sexual relationships and
those who engage in them? Do you see it more as an action of choice, or
could some people be born that way?

3. Did Jesus himself tell you all you know about his earthly ministry
during your vision, or did you actually learn some of the story from some of
the eyewitnesses?

4. The reconciliation that happens as part of the "new creation" you speak
of in one of your letters to the Corinthians( see question #1), is that an
objective reality that has already occurred for all people, or do we have to
recognize it first to benefit from it?

5. Was Peter really a jerk that you could not get along with, or merely a
brother with whom you had, at time, brotherly spats?

Good topic. It gets the imagination flowing.

Respectfully,

Rev. Martin Eldred
Joy Lutheran Church
Eagle River, Alaska