corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Questions for Paul

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Vince Endris" <vince_endris AT hotmail.com>
  • To: corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Questions for Paul
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 18:27:16 -0500

1. Paul, do you know who Jesus was, I mean, before his resurrection?
2. Paul, did you ever read any accounts of Jesus' life (something that we might call gospels)?
3. Since your about to die and all, have you changed your opinion about how quickly Jesus is going to return?
4. Can I get a picture with you?

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work — and yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx