ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of October 11, 2008

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Reese Gibbs <rrgibbs53 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of October 11, 2008
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:28:02 -0700 (PDT)

I meant to tell you, Ross, that we didn't get asked to open for Pieced
Arrows.  We begged and begged and made promises and did a little nagging.
The show last night was unspeakably fantastic.  It may have been the
highlight of my entire life.  I tried to stow away on Fred and Toody's van,
but alas, it's hard to hide all this woman.

Reese