ch-scene - Re: Cat's Cradle & Durham?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Cat's Cradle & Durham?
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 18:09:11 -0400

It hasn't opened yet, which is why you haven't been there, but check out the listed schedule & you'll get the joke:

B.B. KING
Sunday, November 30 @ 7:30pm

DECEMBER 2008
LEWIS BLACK
Wednesday, December 3 at 8:00pm

A CHRISTMAS CAROL
December 5 - 7, 2008

KENNY ROGERS Christmas and Hits
Thursday, December 11 at 7:30pm

JOHN LEGEND
December 13, 2008 @ 8:00pm

JIM BRICKMAN and THE NORTH CAROLINA SYMPHONY
Thursday, December 18 at 8:00pm

DIVINE PERFORMING ARTS
Sunday, December 28 @ 7:00pm

JANUARY 2009
NBC's LAST COMIC STANDING! Live On Tour
Sunday, January 4 at 7:30pm

RENT
January 20 - 25, 2009

FEBRUARY 2009
CIRQUE DREAMS: JUNGLE FANTASY
Tuesday, February 10, 2009

RICKEY SMILEY
Friday, February 13, 2009

THE TEMPTATIONS & THE FOUR TOPS
Thursday, February 26 at 7:30pm

MARCH 2009
JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR
March 6-8, 2009

FIDDLER ON THE ROOF
March 17 - 22, 2009

BILL COSBY
Sunday, March 29 at 5:00pm & 8:30pm

APRIL 2009
DAVID SEDARIS
Saturday, April 11 @ 8:00pm

LEGALLY BLONDE the Musical
April 14 - 19, 2009

THE BACKYARDIGANS LIVE!
TALE OF THE MIGHTY KNIGHTS!
April 24-26, 2009

MAY 2009
Oprah Winfrey's THE COLOR PURPLE
May 12 - 17, 2009

I've never been to DPAC. Why's it a joke?