ch-scene - Re: Ahh, Troika

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: pineview <quicklikeabunnyreviews AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Ahh, Troika
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:27:08 -0700 (PDT)

Yep, that's right.

On Mar 24, 7:00=A0pm, rrgibb... AT yahoo.com (Reese Gibbs) wrote:
> Do I know Hepler or do I know Hepler??
>
> Reese Gibbs <rrgibb... AT yahoo.com> wrote: I think people airing their griev=
ances is good and can be healthy for the community but I also think it's imp=
ortant to avoid rumor and speculation. =A0How could anyone know a band was t=
urned away for personal reasons? =A0When people go from what was experienced=
to what may have happened it begins to feel like a character assassination.=
=A0In the words of James Hepler: let's stick with what's legitimate. =A0Is =
that what James said? =A0If it isn't I would think he would say something li=
ke that. =A0Big ups, Hep.