ch-scene - RE: Ahh, Troika

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Joel Peck <joelpeck88 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Ahh, Troika
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:21:11 -0400

But I'm sure there's an example that proves me wrong... > Troika is a
beautiful thing, it brings us together as music lovers and local supportees.
It puts a lot of area bands together on really big ecclectic bills.> But last
year, it seemed like 3-4 band line ups featuring an unknown out of town act
or 2 were more common. Hence, the thin crowds and disappointed attendees.

> Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference.
> Learn more.> http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_watchcause>
> -- ch-scene: the list that mirrors alt.music.chapel-hill -->
Test your Star IQ
http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_HMTAGMAR