ch-scene - Re: Local music... who decides?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local music... who decides?
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 16:11:31 -0500

D'oh! I forgot that particularly fertile period of the Ashley Stove's career during which they were under the managerial tutelage of Mr. Kevin Grealey. Of course, that's probably because I never actually had to deal with Grealey, because Grealey's sole function seemed to be to provide someone for Matt Brown to drink & smoke pot with.

If this town had more managers like Kevin Grealey, some folks, at least, would be a lot happier.

Kevin Grealey wrote:
Grady, you are a jerk and wrong. For example and to wit: If R.E.M. hadn't
had Jefferson Holt "manager" the revolution would not have been televised.
Take your "red flag" and go run with the bulls. Just try to avoid the
bullshit. Which, I might say, is unlikely.
Still love you though. Even though you are one jaundiced fuck.