ch-scene - Re: Local music... who decides?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Grealey <kevin.grealey AT mckinney.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local music... who decides?
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 14:28:03 -0500

Grady, you are a jerk and wrong. For example and to wit: If R.E.M. hadn't
had Jefferson Holt "manager" the revolution would not have been televised.
Take your "red flag" and go run with the bulls. Just try to avoid the
bullshit. Which, I might say, is unlikely.
Still love you though. Even though you are one jaundiced fuck.

MCKINNEY /