ch-scene - Re: Local 506 vs. Smoking

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 vs. Smoking
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:03:41 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com> wrote:
> personally missed a
> number of shows I had been excited about seeing this
> winter because I
> didn't want to expose my sinus infected respiratory
> system to the
> intense cloud of smoke that lives at the 506.

And we thank you for not exposing us to your sinus
infected respiratory system of last winter. :)

I would like to say once again, thank you Glenn, for
accomodating the wishes of nonsmokers. I think that's
what we need to be saying at this time. Today. Right
now. Thanks.

Natty Sherms for all my fiends!

3