ch-scene - Re: Local 506 and Cookies (was Local 506 vs. Smoking)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 and Cookies (was Local 506 vs. Smoking)
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:02:03 -0400

I can't believe I never thought of that before. This has become my new next project.

chris

kevin maxwell farmer wrote:
How hot do vacuum tubes get? I'm sure somebody on this list could rig up an easybake guitar amp.

Hell, somebody on this list probably already has.

Lisa Bachelder wrote:
Surely, science must have an answer. Or, perhaps, a tiny baking bunker.

Chris Rossi wrote:
If you baked them out back you'd have to keep the smells of rancid grease and urine from infusing the cookies somehow.

chris

Lisa Bachelder wrote:
Given our summers, it would have to be located out back, as a separate little kitchen. Just like olden days.