ch-scene - Re: On Durham and identity

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Duncan Murrell <dvmurrell AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: On Durham and identity
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 09:45:28 -0400

Also, my GOD how could I forget Chest Pains! Also at The Cave! The only two bands I care about (two great, greying friends playing, one in each) playing tonight at The Cave (one early, one late). And the wife and kids are out of town! Whoot! Best band names going. Go Greg and Misha!

Duncan Murrell
www.rattlejar.com