ch-scene - Re: On Durham and identity

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Duncan Murrell <dvmurrell AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: On Durham and identity
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 09:32:48 -0400

Speaking of togetherness, I think I should mention that there is a band out there that might, by God's grace and the Devil's schemes, bring us all just a little bit closer together. I'm talking about Sea Cow. Not "Manatee," but Sea Cow:

Sea Cow, playing at The Cave TONIGHT at 7:30

Sea Cow: Living in Durham, recording in Pittsboro, playing in Chapel Hill. Feel the Triangle love! http://www.reverbnation.com/seacow

(Seriously, I'm looking forward to the show.)