ch-scene - Future of Kings on Raleigh cable access, Wed. March 21

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Future of Kings on Raleigh cable access, Wed. March 21
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 23:28:32 -0500

Just a note to let Raleigh folks know that Steve Popson, one of the owners
of Kings, will be the guest for the first 20 minutes/half hour of my cable
access show tomorrow, Wednesday, March 21 from 8pm to around 8:30. The show
airs on Raleigh Time Warner cable channel 10, and you can call to ask him
questions during that time. Reruns are Thursday at midnight and Friday at
11pm.

todd we might get around to posting it online somewhere but will update here
at least morman