ch-scene - Re: Arcade Fire. I'm not insane.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "DJ Golf" <djgolf AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Arcade Fire. I'm not insane.
  • Date: 26 Mar 2007 07:05:15 -0700

Be sure you find the clip of Paulus doing his impression of a high
hurdle as Virginia Tech's Deron Washington goes completely over him on
the way to the basket, pausing just long enough to deposit his package
on Paulus' face. On the VT message boards this was referred to as the
"Durham Tea Party."

Just search for "Deron Washington." You'll get to see a few pretty
sick dunks as well.