ch-scene - Re: mmmmmm, Durham

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Duncan Murrell <dvmurrell AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: mmmmmm, Durham
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:20:49 -0500

Really? Or are you just funnin' me?

On Dec 13, 2006, at 10:57 AM, Bo Williams wrote:

Why don't they just drink Budweiser? It's also made from rice.

On 12/13/06, Duncan Murrell <dvmurrell AT nc.rr.com> wrote:
Speaking of rice and alcohol, has anyone tried that gluten-free beer
made from rice? I'm fine with glutens myself, but have friends who
need to stay away from them. And I'd like to get those friends drunk
on something other than cough syrup.