ch-scene - Re: mmmmmm, Durham

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: mmmmmm, Durham
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 06:42:46 -0800 (PST)

I can say that the folks at Piedmont did a fair amount
of research on the sources of their food. If I'm not
mistaken, they get their pork from that farm in
Saxapahaw which is incredibly good, by the way.

And I have dibs on the bread and kabob building.
That's where Bull City Bites is gonna go, and it ain't
gonna be vegan. I'll have vegan options, but brother,
bring your meat teeth.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=16887.