ch-scene - Re: late 80's / early 90's Rolling Stone article

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: late 80's / early 90's Rolling Stone article
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:36:40 -0400

Probably somewhere, yes, I'm pretty sure I do. Do you actually want me to root around & see for sure, or were you just checking to be sure that *somebody* had one somewhere?

James Hepler wrote:
Anyone have a copy of Sony Free?

--- Lisa Bachelder <lisa AT fuzzsonic.com> wrote:

you might want to check with your local public (or
college) library and see whether they have a CD or online index going
back to the late '80s/early '90s (they'd probably only have the
actual issue on microfilm). i tried searching the archive on the RS
site, but no such luck.

lb