ch-scene - Re: Rhapsody for Macs

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Nathaniel Florin <npflorin AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Rhapsody for Macs
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:15:50 -0800 (PST)

This is an improvement. In 4.x you could convert it
and load it onto your non-iPod (an iRock in my case)
and then it just wouldn't play, or even be seen by the
player. It's the most frustrating thing in the world,
having a 64 mb player crammed with songs that don't do
anything but take up space.

Nate