ch-scene - Re: Rhapsody for Macs

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: stablenet AT nc.rr.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Rhapsody for Macs
  • Date: 16 Dec 2005 15:01:15 -0800

You're right!
I don't know why I thought you could do that. Maybe you used to be able
to back in iTunes 4.0? I'm sure I've done it.

Anyway, the other option is to make a back up CD of the stuff you buy,
which you should probably do anyway since you paid money for it. If you
buy a tower of CDs they cost about 7 cents apiece, and you'll have a
backup in case your hard drive vomits. My guess is that you can burn
them to a CD as MP3s (go into iTunes Preferences, Advanced, Burning) so
you can store about 200 on your 7 cent disc.
Sorry I gave you bad info. I do believe the back up is a good thing to
do anyway.

-A