ch-scene - Re: this happens from time to time, but

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "matthedt" <mfhedtDONTSPAMME AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: this happens from time to time, but
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 00:03:24 GMT

I have to say I thought their somewhat recent appearance on Austin City
Limits was GREAT. I didn't realize they'd have it in them, but they do...
Then again, my small town self didn't know who they were until they were
almost no more, so I never saw them in the day.

-matt

4280CE13.7030801 AT ibiblio.org">news:4280CE13.7030801 AT ibiblio.org...