ch-scene - Re: Pixies at the Wal-mart auto garage

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "matthedt" <mfhedtDONTSPAMME AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Pixies at the Wal-mart auto garage
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 23:51:57 GMT

fyi, they're playing the day before in Atlanta (www.musicmidtown.com with
Devo, Lou Reed, Pub.Enemy, Wht.Strps., Tift Merrit, Tom Petty, etc., etc.)
and the day after in DC (www.merriweathermusic.com), either of which is
probably worth the drive to avoid that abysmal venue... Too bad they're not
in Cary or at the NCMA...

-matt

754f8d5f0505101033285c374a AT mail.gmail.com">news:754f8d5f0505101033285c374a AT mail.gmail.com...