ch-scene - RE: this happens from time to time, but

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Steven Keith" <skeith AT capstrat.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: this happens from time to time, but
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:59:22 -0400

Where are Dino Jr. tix, where is the venue, what is the date? Or better
question may be: how sold out are they?

Regarding June 12, when the stars align as they have, the venue serves
as the deal-breaker.

How many people can cram into the Raleigh venue where the Pixies are
playing? I have heard it is like seeing a show in a Wal-Mart auto shop.