ch-scene - RE: this happens from time to time, but

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: this happens from time to time, but
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 08:37:58 -0700 (PDT)

--- Steven Keith <skeith AT capstrat.com> wrote:
> Where are Dino Jr. tix, where is the venue, what is
> the date? Or better
> question may be: how sold out are they?

Tix went on sale today. The show is July 10 at the
Cat's Cradle. Here's the rub: $25

The "buy now" link at the cradle website didn't work,
so I went to etix.com and did a search on dino jr and
bam.

> Regarding June 12, when the stars align as they
> have, the venue serves
> as the deal-breaker.
>
> How many people can cram into the Raleigh venue
> where the Pixies are
> playing? I have heard it is like seeing a show in a
> Wal-Mart auto shop.

Yeah that's pretty accurate. The decision was
surprisingly simple for me as I bought Dylan tickets
weeks ago. Nonetheless...