ch-scene - Re: here's a thought... on BBQ

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <rossi AT webslingerZ.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: here's a thought... on BBQ
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:20:31 -0500

Christiane Voisin wrote:
Ross,

But I'm sure you're right, they were probably quite
apologetic, unless the register was being manned by that stoned
black-mop-haired teenager guy, in which case he likely just gave Chris a
weird look and then served him some lukewarm beans.

i know who you are talking about. i wonder why chris likes him. perhaps
there's a budding radical leftie leader the likes of which we have never
seen under that black mop.

I like Damon, who is the owner and chef of BBQ joint. He's a super nice guy, and a genius with meat. Unfortunately he was nowhere to be seen the night we went. I don't know anything about the mop haired guy except that he's consistently rude to customers and generally unpleasant.

rossi