ch-scene - Re: here's a thought...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bo Williams <bo AT mrboboto.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: here's a thought...
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:41:03 -0500

Fuck politics, what I want to know is why there was NO ICE CREAM at The Q Shack when I finally got to visit on Sunday?

Whoever decided to put beef brisket in a cobb salad made my life a lot better. And shorter.

Bo

kevin farmer wrote:
ifoufo AT yahoo.com (Chris Calloway) wrote in message
news:<20041104181735.22965.qmail AT web41408.mail.yahoo.com>...

Anyone who leaves this country without having been
some GOTV superhero who quit their job to go volunteer
in Florida for the last year is just being a dick.

that's a polite way to put it.

i'd say they were being a fucking coward.

-k