ch-scene - Re: here's a thought...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: kevin maxwell farmer <fakirmevern-amch AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: here's a thought...
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 11:35:23 -0500

Bo Williams wrote:

Fuck politics, what I want to know is why there was NO ICE CREAM at The Q Shack when I finally got to visit on Sunday?

Whoever decided to put beef brisket in a cobb salad made my life a lot better. And shorter.

Bo

beats me.

i don't make ice cream for the q-shack anymore. i make bread now, and
that's it, and i don't make any for the q-shack.

rossi--next time you head over to the bbq joint and they are out of 'q,
come on over to durham and try the food at the federal. they don't serve
bbq, but they do serve some out-of-this-world house-cured meats, among other things, cooked up by none other than andy magowan. andy's an excellent cook, and just starting out on his first solo venture, so a little support is in order, i think. plus, they serve great bread!

the federal is just down the road from your old haunt, the bread 'n' kabob. next door to the james joyce.

-k