ch-scene - Re: here's a thought...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <rossi AT webslingerZ.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: here's a thought...
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 10:45:05 -0500

grady wrote:
But I'm sure you're right, they were probably quite apologetic, unless the register was being manned by that stoned black-mop-haired teenager guy, in which case he likely just gave Chris a weird look and then served him some lukewarm beans.

It was that guy. I'll shut up now, because I like Damon. But yeah, we ended up just walking out and going to Allen and Sons (which served us some excellent pig) after that guy refused to answer direct questions. It was embarassing because I had been telling my parents what good food they had there, and then their first impression of the place is that guy ignoring us, and them running out of food.

rossi