ch-scene - Re: here's a thought...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Steven Keith" <skeith AT capstrat.com>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: here's a thought...
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:22:02 -0500

I did it. (Moved here.) Brought two democratic votes from the fine state
of Illinois last winter. And while it felt a little futile to vote Kerry
in Wake County, it was an undeniably precious moment. You know that
feeling you get when you know you're going down but in a last live
moment of introspective resignation, you raise your middle fingers, both
of 'em and smile.

skeith