ch-scene - Re: here's a thought...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "DJ Sad" <djsad AT sapoverde.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: here's a thought...
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:18:46 -0800

True...on the other hand Bush won the popular vote this time. Not but much
but he won by enough that I doubt there would be a recount (if that was
something that mattered) And Nader did a lot less damage.

I feel less like Bush won this election than he didn't lose it.
How many pro-Kerry folks were excited to have Kerry in the White House versus
excited to get Bush out?

The only time I got excited this election was when I heard former President
Clinton last night on 102 Jamz pleading with folks to come out and vote. I
wanted to vote for him again.

MOD