ch-scene - Re: here's a thought...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bendy <bendy AT duke.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: here's a thought...
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 16:43:49 -0500

Clinton creeped me out the first few dates, but we made the marriage work. Anyways, did everyone notice that during the debates, both candidates, Bush and Kerry did the Clinton Thumb Point.

No one did that gentle-stabbing-with-the-clenched-fist-and-protruding-thumb before Clinton. I still don't get what it means. Non-phallic pointing? Love to see the analysis on that speaking technique.

bendy

grady wrote:

I wasn't excited about Clinton, either. I was a Tsongas man. Clinton was a smarmy leering panderer. I love watching him speak, though. Damn good public speaker.