ch-scene - Re: here's a thought...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: here's a thought...
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 16:17:18 -0500

There's one on my car right now. Full disclosure: I made it, it's my domain & my cafepress store.

I just lowered the price to the cafepress base, which is 2.99 for bumperstickers. That means I don't get any of it. Feel free to donate the 50 cent difference to the progressive cause of yr choice, as that's all I would've done with it.

Please also feel free to rip off the design & order like 1000 from a real sticker printer so you can get them for a nickel apiece or whatever they are these days. I just don't have the patience (or the capital, actually) to sink any funds into mass-producing anything.

xo

Ross

p.s. some guy in a Hummer yelled at me on I-40 this morning but it could've been for any number of reasons. Maybe he liked my Obama! sticker.

James Hepler wrote:

Grady, if you really do buy one of those, I'll help
you with shipping if you add a couple for me.

http://www.detainee.us